F3EA Inc, is looking for highly motivated prior/retired Combat Controllers or Air Traffic Controllers to perform as Air Traffic Control Technical Training Instructors.
Role and Responsibilities
- Instructors will work in alignment with Special Warfare Training Squadron active-duty Combat Controller/SW Instructors teaching basic Air Traffic Skills (3-level) to Combat Control students.
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) instructors with previous or current Air Force Specialty Codes (AFSC), such as 1C1XX or 1C2XX or equivalent from other branches of the Armed Forces qualify for this position.
- Air Traffic Controllers must have completed an Air Traffic Control Technical Course, have Air Traffic Control experience which includes (but not limited to) Control Tower, Radar Approach Control and Air Traffic Control Instruction.
- Ideal candidate are former 1C1XX instructors, with operational experience, and former time spent in Air Education Training Command as an instructor
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 10 years’ experience as a Combat Controller or as an Air Traffic Controller.
- Some form of Teaching credentials such as Teaching/Basic Instructor Course (BIC) is mandatory.
- Associates Degree or CCAF.
- ATC instructors shall be knowledgeable in all aspects of air traffic control, and the simulation systems.
- ATC instructors must have the ability to operate a simulator system and have or obtain administrative rights to ADACEL Software or equivalent software/hardware.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
F3EA, Inc. offers a complete benefit package for all full-time positions to include health, dental, and vision plan options, life insurance for employees, spouse and children, short term disability, long term disability, Paid Time Offer, Paid Sick Leave, paid holidays, 401k, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
F3EA, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. F3EA, Inc makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Interested candidates can contact F3EA Human Resources (HR),
Mrs. Jamie Barbour
Human Resources Business Partner | F3EA, Inc.
Or Kirby Rodriguez at Krodriguez@f3ea.com
Cell: (210) 835-8722.
F3EA, Inc. is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), established in 2013, and dedicated to delivering high quality training and management service solutions to U.S. Government customers primarily within the Special Operations and Intelligence communities. As a provider of mission support, security, and training services; F3EA’s core competency resides in providing full-spectrum support, development, and execution of interagency Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercises (EDREs) and Joint Full Mission Profile (FMP) exercises to enhance performance and improve operational capabilities both domestically and overseas. F3EA’s respected position in the USSOCOM community is built on realistic, demanding, and cutting-edge exercise delivery with the expertise and experience to meet and exceed the performance requirements identified to support Joint Forces Commanders.